When the March Madness picks are set each season, it's never surprising to see the Gonzaga Bulldogs on the shortlist of potential NCAA Tournament champions.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
Spain vs Morocco Odds
Spain vs Morocco World Cup Odds
Spain face Morocco in the 2018 FIFA World Cup Group B match at 20:00 local time on Monday 25th June at the Kaliningrad Stadium.
Spain vs Morocco PredictionSpain to win (+500) Bet Now
The Spanish have all but qualified for the Round of 16 and have their destiny in their own hands. A win would definitely seal Spain’s passage to the last 16, but a draw could also be enough if Iran fail to beat Portugal in the other Group B game
Spain have hardly set the world alight with their performances but they have been efficient and got the job done. Diego Costa looks to have finally settled into the Spanish set up and has three goals at this World Cup and nine goals in his last nine starts for La Roja.
Morocco will probably feel hard done by to be heading home after this game. They lost to Iran in the 95th minute and were much the better side when they lost to Portugal. Morocco’s problem stems from a lack of composure in front of goal. Twenty-eight shots have resulted in no goals, a telling statistic if every we saw won.
Spain are unbeaten in 22 games and have won their final group game for the past eight World Cups. Morocco will put up a valiant fight but it will not be enough to topple the Spanish.
Spain vs Morocco Key Bites
- Diego Costa has nine goals in his last nine appearances for Spain
- The Spanish have not lost a game since Euro 2016, a run of 22 matches
- Isco is in superb form right now and can turn any game on its head
- Morocco have failed to score a single goal at this World Cup
- The Moroccans have only claimed six points from a potential 45 at World Cup finals
Spain vs Morocco Betting Trends
- Spain drew 3-3 with Portugal and beat Iran 1-0 in their two Group games so far and are joint top in Group B on goal difference from Portugal.
- A draw against Morocco would be enough to see Spain progress to the Round of 16.
- Diego Costa has scored three goals so far and has seen 80 percent of his shots needing saving.
- Spain enjoyed 78 percent of the possession in their 1-0 victory over Iran.
- Diego Costa now has nine goals in his past nine international games.
- Isco was at the heart of everything positive Spain did against Iran, completing 92 percent of his passes, making eight crosses and had 138 touches of the ball.
- Spain have won all five of the World Cup games that they have been drawing 0-0 at half time and all have been a 1-0 victory.
- Spain have won their final group game in all eight of the past World Cups.
- Spain only need four more goals to have scored 100 at the World Cup. They would join Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany and France in this exclusive club.
- Spain are now 22 games unbeaten.
- Morocco cannot reach the knockout stages regardless of the result against Spain.
- The Moroccans have managed 28 shots in their first two 2018 World Cup games but are yet to score a single goal.
- The last time a team went home from a World Cup without scoring was in 2010 when both Algeria and Honduras failed to score a goal.
- Morocco have only won two of their previous 15 World Cup games.
- The two Moroccan victories both came in their final group games, one in 1986 and another in 1998.
- Spain and Morocco have never played each other.
- Morocco have stepped up their training sessions in the hope they can cause a major upset.
- Ayoub El Kaabi has 10 goals in eight appearances for Morocco.
- Morocco have lost back-to-back game for the first time since June 2017.
- Morocco have had more shots than their opponents in all six of their previous six World Cup games.
Spain vs Morocco World Cup Preview
The vastly experienced Spanish team should make relatively light work of Morocco in the final game of Group B of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Five of the starting XI that featured in the 1-0 victory over Iran had 100 caps and Sergio Ramos made his 15th appearance at a World Cup finals; only Andoni Zubizaretta and Iker Casilas with 16 and 17 appearances have made more.
This experienced side should continue Spain’s unbeaten run to 23 games and ensure yet another appearance in the knockout stages of a major tournament. It is worth noting that Spain have won their final group game for the past eight World Cups and have finished top of their group in three of the past four World Cups.
Spain’s midfield is littered with stars who can pass the ball around like no other team in the world. This engine room supplies Diego Costa with ample ammunition to scare any opponents. Costa is in great form with three goals already at this World Cup an nine goals in his last nine games for Spain.
Another reason Spain should easily beat Morocco is the African side may choose to rotate their team because they cannot qualify for the next round even if they won this game comfortably.
Colombia have the ability to go far in this tournament yet they seemed to implode against Japan. The early sending off did not help their cause at all and neither did giving away a silly penalty to see them trail.
We should see a completely different Colombia team turn out against Poland and it will be easier to judge how they perform if they manage to not shoot themselves in the foot and have a man needlessly sent off.
James Rodriguez is said to be back to full fitness. Rodriguez will be in the starting XI if he is even 85 percent fit because he is Colombia’s best player by far and his skill, vision and finishing ability will be needed against Poland if the South American are to stand a chance of reaching the knockout stages.
Bovada make Colombia favorites at +130 with oland priced at +225 and the draw at +240. These do look like fair odds and are a true reflection of how this game should pan out.
The betting odds suggest this game will be a 1-1 draw at +550 with the next closest result being a 1-0 win for Colombia at +700. This is closely followed by a 0-0 draw at +800 and a 2-1 Colombia win at +900.
A 1-1 draw does seem the most likely result, even if that could be the worst possible result for these teams depending on how the earlier game between Japan and Senegal finishes.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
When it comes to Super Bowl prop wagers, Bovada is taking the high road, even though bettor Yuri Andrade took the low road. Andrade was the fellow who ran on the field in the midst of Super Bowl 55. It turned out that he'd wagered $50,000 on a Bovada Super Bowl prop on whether someone would run on the field during the game. Even though the outcome was tainted, Bovada is honoring these wagers.
When seeking out the best NHL player prop picks, best to begin your search on the roster of the Edmonton Oilers.