When the March Madness picks are set each season, it's never surprising to see the Gonzaga Bulldogs on the shortlist of potential NCAA Tournament champions.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
South Korea vs Germany Odds
South Korea vs Germany World Cup Odds
Korea Republic and Germany lock horns at 17:00 local time on Wednesday 27th June at the Kazan Arena.
South Korea vs Germany PredictionGermany to win 2-0 (+650) Bet Now
This should be an intriguing fixture because both teams can still qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Round of 16. Korea Republic have to win and hope that Sweden lose to group leaders Mexico, while Germany have to match Sweden’s result if they want to avoid being eliminated at the group stage for the first time in their history.
Korea have looked poor in both of their games and have not helped their cause by giving away a needless penalty in each of their games. The Koreans are also overly reliant on Son Heung-min so if the Germans stop him, they stop Korea’s threat.
Germany should progress to the knockout stages as they are simply too strong for Korea and Mexico have the upperhand on Sweden, although nothing in football is guaranteed.
The Germans have not got out of second gear yet in this tournament, but they should be far too strong for Korea, plus Germany has history on their side having beaten all five of the sian teams they have faced at the World Cup.
South Korea vs Germany Key Bites
- Toni Kroos’ injury time free kick winner against Sweden was the latest goal Germany has ever scored at the World Cup, excluding extra time.
- Toni Kroos has been involved in five goals in his last five Germany appearances, scoring three and assisting two
- Joshua Kimmich has put in 22 crosses in Germany’s opening two games, more than any other player at the World Cup
- Son Heung-min scored for Korea Republic in their last game, it was his first goal for 14 games for club and country
- Germany have only failed to score twice in 21 international games
South Korea vs Germany Betting Trends
- Korea Republic have to beat Germany and hope Sweden lose to Mexico if they are to progress to the Round of 16.
- Korea Republic will be without Ki Sung-yueng, the team’s captain, due to a calf injury.
- Korea Republic have conceded a penalty in each of their two Group F games.
- Korea Republic have lost their previous four World Cup matches.
- Son Heung-min attempted eight shots in Korea Republic’s defeat to Mexico, three more than any other Korean player managed in their first game against Sweden.
- Korea Republic have only won once in their last eight games. They have drawn once and lost six.
- Korea Republic are expected to line up in a 4-4-2 formation.
- Son Heung-min scored his 22nd Korea Republic goal against Mexico. His side are over-reliant on him.
- Korea Republic beat Germany 3-1 in a friendly back in 2004, the last time the sides met.
- Korea Republic have failed to score in three of their last four games.
- Germany lost their opening game 1-0 to Mexico and beat Sweden 2-1 in their second game.
- Germany must match Sweden’s result if they are to progress to the knockout stages.
- Jerome Boateng will miss this game after he was sent off against Sweden. Mats Hummels is likely to replace him after recovering from a neck injury.
- Sebastian Rudy may play with a protective mask after he underwent a minor nose operation on Sunday.
- Germany has never failed to progress to the knockout stages of the World Cup.
- Germany have won all five of their World Cup games against Asian teams. They have scored 19 goals in those games and not conceded in the last three.
- Toni Kroos has scored three goals and made two others in his last five World Cup matches.
- The Germans have won 15 of their last 17 competitive matches since losing to France at Euro 2016.
- Mario Gomez created Marco Reus’ goal against Sweden with his first touch of the ball after coming on as a substitute.
- Germany are still +650 third favorites to win the World Cup.
South Korea vs Germany World Cup Preview
Korea Republic know they need a lot of luck if they are to progress to the knockout stages of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. First, they need to beat tournament football masters Germany. Second, they have to hope Sweden can beat Mexico.
Neither of these scenarios are likely. Korea have lost their last four World Cup finals games and have lost six of their last eight games, including friendlies. During this barren eight game spell, Korea have scored seven goals and conceded 11 goals.
Korean captain, the highly influential Ki Sung-yueng, is unable to play against Germany as he is suffering from a calf injury. He has big boots to fill and will be sorely missed by his Korean teammates.
Worryingly for Korea is their over reliance on Son Heung-min. The Tottenham Hotspur forward found the back of the net for the first time in 14 games in the 2-1 defeat at Mexico and is Korea’s only real goal threat. Teams playing Korea have marked him out of the game and without him Korea basically have no creativity or attacking poise.
Germany slumped to a 1-0 defeat against Mexico in their opening game and never looked in the match. They then struggled against Sweden, going behind, having a man sent off but somehow pulling the result out of the bag courtesy of a 94th minute screamer of a free kick by Toni Kroos.
This was the first time since the 1998 World Cup that Germany had come back to win a game after falling behind in the game.
The win over Sweden will have boosted the Germans’ confidence and that spells bad news for Korea. Germany have won all five of their previous five encounters with Asian countries and have scored 19 goals in those five games.
While we do not believe this game will be a rout, the +650 Bovada is offering on a 2-0 Germany victory is not to be sniffed at. The Germans may have been slow starters in this tournament but they are experts at getting the job done, as is evident by their win over Sweden.
We also like the look of Germany to win and both teams not to score at -110 and the -125 on offer on Germany keeping a clean sheet. Germany’s defense is not the greatest, but it is better than the dire Korean attacking line-up.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
When it comes to Super Bowl prop wagers, Bovada is taking the high road, even though bettor Yuri Andrade took the low road. Andrade was the fellow who ran on the field in the midst of Super Bowl 55. It turned out that he'd wagered $50,000 on a Bovada Super Bowl prop on whether someone would run on the field during the game. Even though the outcome was tainted, Bovada is honoring these wagers.
When seeking out the best NHL player prop picks, best to begin your search on the roster of the Edmonton Oilers.