Premier League Boxing Day Odds
Boxing Day is a great time for Premier League betting as you can watch some of the best soccer players in the world from the comfort and warmth of your own home knowing you do not need to go to work.
There are some great games taking place on December 26th and here are our Premier League predictions for Boxing Day’s fixtures.
- 01Liverpool versus Newcastle United
- 02Manchester United versus Huddersfield Town
- 03Boxing Day Premier League Odds
- 04Premier League Standings
Liverpool versus Newcastle United
Liverpool go into their Boxing Day fixture at home to Newcastle United four points clear at the top of the Premier League having gone unbeaten during their previous 18 league games. The Reds are on an impressive run of seven straight league victories and they should make it eight once the 90-minutes are up on December 26th.
Bovada price a Liverpool victory at -650 with Newcastle coming in at +1800 and the draw available to wager on at +700. There’s little value in betting on Liverpool outright because these Premier League odds require you to place a big bet to win a small sum.
Instead, look for value elsewhere. We like the look of Liverpool to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 at +165 and Liverpool to win and both teams not to score at -120. The latter looks particularly good value as Liverpool have only conceded seven goals in the league this season and have kept five clean sheets in their previous seven league games.
See below the top sportsbooks where you can wager online and choose the best one for you:
- 2125% up to $2,500
- 550% bonus up to $1,000
- 850% bonus up to $1000
- 9100% bonus up to $1000
- 10100% up to $1,000
- 11100% up to $500
- 12100% up to $300
- 1350% up to $1000
- 14$500 Sign Up Bonus
- 15100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 16$500 Sign-up Bonus
- 17100% up to $500
Manchester United versus Huddersfield Town
Manchester United recently sacked manager Jose Mourinho and installed former striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as the team’s boss. The Norwegian, nicknamed “The Baby Faced Assassin”, got off to a flying start in charge at the Red Devils as his rampant United side smashed Cardiff City 5-1 in a dominant display that was reminiscent of United during the Sir Alex Ferguson era.
United are -425 to beat Huddersfield Town at Old Trafford, with Huddersfield longshots at +1300 and the draw at +550. Huddersfield ran out 2-1 winners in this fixture last season, but look a shadow of that team this campaign, especially in front of goal. Huddersfield have only scored 11 goals in their 18 fixtures this season, seven of those coming on the road.
You can find odds of -160 on there being over 2.5 goals in this fixture and that looks a good bet because Huddersfield are void of confidence right now while United are buoyant with Solksjaer being in charge.
There’s also value in backing Manchester United – Manchester United as the half time /full time result at -140 while the -150 Bovada is offering on a United clean sheet looks like printing money.
Boxing Day Premier League Odds
Take a look at all of the games taking place on Boxing Day in the Premier League, including the Premier League odds of each side walking away with all three points.
- Fulham (+225) versus Wolves (+130)
- Burnley (+345) versus Everton (-105)
- Crystal Palace (-155) versus Cardiff City (+475)
- Leicester City (+750) versus Manchester City (-275)
- Liverpool (-650) versus Newcastle United (+1800)
- Manchester United (-425) versus Huddersfield Town (+1300)
- Tottenham Hotspur (-280) versus Bournemouth (+850)
- Brighton (+425) versus Arsenal (-145)
- Watford (+400) versus Chelsea (-135)
Premier League Standings
- Liverpool - 48 - Champions + Champions League.
- Manchester City - 44 - Champions League.
- Tottenham - 42 - Champions League.
- Chelsea - 37 - Champions League.
- Arsenal - 37 - Europa League.
- Manchester United - 29
- Watford - 27
- Bournemouth - 26
- Leicester - 25
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - 25
- Everton - 24
- West Ham - 24
- Brighton & Hove Albion - 21
- Crystal Palace - 18
- Newcastle - 17
- Southampton - 15
- Cardiff City - 14
- Burnley - 12 - Championship.
- Huddersfield Town - 10 - Championship.
- Fulham - 10 - Championship.