In a quarterback-heavy year, Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence is the overwhelming favorite to go first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft picks. After that, though, things begin to get interesting. Any number of QBs could go in the 2-3 spots of the draft and there's been plenty of speculation on the order, leading to some attractive options in the betting odds and to some intriguing NFL Draft prop bets.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$500 Sign-up Bonus
Japan vs Senegal Odds
Japan vs Senegal World Cup Odds
Japan and Senegal both won their opening games of the 2018 World Cup and will be battling to keep their 100 percent record when they meet at the Ekaterinburg Arena on Sunday 24th June at 20:00 local time.
Japan vs Senegal PredictionSenegal to win (+130) Bet Now
They may have got all three points against Colombia but Japan faced 10 men instead of 11 for almost all of the game thanks to Carlos Sanchez being sent off in the third minute. Senegal will be a different beast to Colombia and genuinely look like a team who could progress far in this tournament.
Senegal deservedly beat Poland after negating the threat of Robert Lewandowski well and applying pressure at the right moments. Sadio Mane, Senegal’s true star player, was marked out of the game and that may be a worry for Senegal, but their other players stepped up to the plate and won the game for the African side.
These teams have played each other twice previously. Once in 2001 when Senegal won 2-0 and again in 2003 where Senegal won 1-0. We fully expect Senegal to make it a trio of victories after this latest encounter.
Japan vs Senegal Key Bites
- Japan has not kept a clean sheet since a 1-0 win over North Korea in December 2017, which was eight games ago.
- The Japanese always seem to find a way to score and have only failed to do so twice in 15 games.
- Senegal’s M’Baye Niang is far from the finished article when it comes to being a striker but he will cause the Japanese defense a who host of problems.
- It is 16 years to almost the day that Senegal were eliminated from the 2002 World Cup by Turkey in the quarter-finals, ironically in Japan.
- Senegal coach Aliou Cisse was the Senegal captain at the 2002 World Cup where Senegal reached the quarter-finals.
Japan vs Senegal Betting Trends
- Japan won their opening 2018 FIFA World Cup match against Colombia 2-1.
- The Japanese played against 10 men for 87 minutes after Carlos Sanchez was sent off for handball; it was the fastest red card in World Cup history.
- A penalty from Shinji Kagawa and a Yuya Osako goal sealed the three points for Japan.
- Japan became the first Asian side to beat a South American team at the World Cup by beating Colombia.
- Keisuke Honda became the first Asian player since 1966 to provide an assist in three different World Cups.
- At 35 years and 91 days, Eiji Kawashima is the oldest Japanese player to appear in a World Cup match.
- Despite beating Colombia, Japan are +20000 to win the World Cup.
- Japan are +20000 win Group H.
- Japan are -175 to qualify for the knockout stages.
- Japan have not kept a clean sheet in their previous eight games.
- Senegal beat Poland 2-1 in their opening game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Senegal’s victory meant they were the only African team to win their opening match at this tournament.
- Sadio Mane was heavily marked by Polish defenders and posed little threat in this game.
- Senegal have now won 50 percent of their World Cup matches, the best win rate of any other African nation.
- All three of Senegal’s wins at the World Cup finals have come against European competition.
- M’Baye Niang’s goal against Poland was his first for Senegal and with his first shot on target at the World Cup finals.
- Senegal are +110 to win Group H.
- Senegal are -300 to qualify for the Round of 16.
- Senegal are +10000 to win the World Cup.
- Senegal have only lost once in their previous 14 games.
Japan vs Senegal World Cup Preview
Japan did their hopes of reaching the Round of 16 for the third time in their history no harm at all with a comprehensive 2-1 over Colombia. The victory means Japan are the first team to have beaten South American opposition at the World Cup finals from 18 games played.
The Japanese found themselves with a man advantage after only three minutes when Carlos Sanchez was sent off for deliberate handball and then Colombia gave away a penalty three minutes later. Former MAnchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa tucked the ball away.
Colombia managed to equalize with a clever free kick from Juan Quintero who shot under the wall as it jumped.
Yuya Osaka then put Japan ahead with a header from a Keisuke Honda corner, Honda thus becoming the first Asian player since 1966 to provide at least one assist at three different World Cups.
Colombia attempted to fight back and brought on James Rodriguez but it was a case of too little too late for the South Americans as Japan held on to claim their fifth win at a World Cup finals and to put themselves on course for a place in the knockout stages.
Senegal became the first African team to win their opening game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup with a 2-1 victory over Poland.
The Senegalese showed passion throughout the 90-minutes against Poland and were extremely physical; Poland could not handle Senegal’s strength. Giant defensive duo Salif Sane and Kalidou Koulibaly kept Robert Lewandowski under wraps all game and could have easily have score four or five goals themselves had their finishing been better.
Thiago Cionek is credited with scoring an own goal for Senegal , only the second own goal that has benefitted an African team at the World Cup, and M’Baye Niang’s goal was controversial to say the least. Niang is a raw footballer and one who asks plenty of question from the opposition.
We would imagine that both teams will score and Senegal will march on with three points and into the Round of 16. Japan have not kept a clean sheet in eight games but have only failed to score twice in 15 games. Bovada have Senegal to win and both teams to score at +400 and that looks good value.
Those are the same betting odds for it to be a Draw - Senegal in the Half Time / Full Time market, while a straight Senegal win comes in at +130. If you have a bet or not, this should be an exciting, open game with two contrasting styles on show.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
In boxing terminology, Jake Paul is making a huge step up in class as he enters into the ring to face Ben Askren. Askren is a two-time MMA champion. Still, Paul, who has displayed his skill as a boxer in the past, remains a solid -150 favorite in the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren odds. While a champion fighter, Askren's background prior to MMA is in wrestling and jiu-jitsu.
Kamaru Usman is the heavily-favored -400 betting choice in the UFC 261 odds to retain his UFC world welterweight belt in a rematch with Jorge Masvidal. Usman previously recorded a unanimous decision verdict over Masvidal at UFC 251. In the co-main event, UFC women's strawweight champ Zhang Weili is the -185 chalk in the UFC 261 picks to defend her title against former champion Rose Namajunas
Making Oscars 2021 picks isn't like wagering on a sporting event. While certainly there is the so-called Oscar buzz that's generated around certain films, the decision on which movie, director or actor gains the Academy Award is solely based on a secret ballot held by the members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. There are no past performances to assess, so going with an underdog isn't necessarily a bad strategy.