The Super Bowl 55 is between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Check out the betting picks.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
France vs Belgium Odds, Preview And Prediction
France vs Belgium World Cup Odds
France and Belgium face off against one another at 21:00 local time on Tuesday 10th July at the Saint Petersburg Stadium in the first of the two semi-finals at the 2018 World Cup.
Bovada make France favorites to win the World Cup with odds of +200 and it is easy to see why; they have been superb during the knockout stage. Belgium are +275 third-favorites to lift the World Cup yet they could easily defeat France and see those odds slashed. It will be a fascinating game, one not to be missed.
France vs Belgium Prediction
These two sides played out a seven goal thriller in June 2015 in a friendly that saw Belgium win 4-3. While there is more at stake in this game, we could see a hatful of goals as both teams have a wealth of attacking talent.
France have only failed to score in one of their past 14 games and have seen both teams score in eight of their last 13 games. Belgium have only failed to score twice in 25 games but have also only kept two clean sheets in their last six games.
France vs Belgium Key Bites
- There have been 28 meetings between these sides. France have won nine, Belgium have won 10 and there have been nine draws.
- The last time France played Belgium at the World Cup was in 1986 where France won 4-2
- France are unbeaten in nine games, winning seven and drawing two
- Belgium are unbeaten in 24 games, winning 19 and drawing three
- This is the sixth tie France have reached the World Cup semi finals. They have progressed to the final twice.
France vs Belgium Betting Trends
- France have only failed to score in one of their previous 14 matches
- France have scored with each of their last six shots on target at the World Cup
- Antoine Grizemann has scored 20 goals for France. He has never been on the losing side when he has scored.
- Antoine Griezmann has score seven goals in his last six games in the knockout stages of major tournaments
- France at +200 favorites to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Belgium are +275 third favorites to win the World Cup, being France and England
- This is only the second time Belgium has reached the semi-finals of a World Cup. They lost to eventual champions Argentina in 1986.
- Romelu Lukaku has been directly involved in 20 goals in his last 13 games for Belgium, scoring 17 and assisting three goals.
- Belgium became the first team to score more than one goals against Brazil for 30 competitive matches.
- Nine different players have scored for Belgium at the 2018 World Cup.
France vs Belgium World Cup Preview
France may have been less than convincing during the group stages of this tournament, but they have turned on the style and taken their game to the next level during the knockout stage.
An emphatic 4-3 victory over Argentina showed the world France's attacking prowess, particularly that of Kylian Mbappe who looked unplayable at times. The French then totally outclassed Uruguay in all areas of the field during their quarter-final game and it is easy to see why Bovad installed them as the tournament's favorites.
The French will be worried about Belgium's love of attacking football, yet at the same time they will be aware of their opponents' soft underbelly, namely their defense. Belgium are often involved in open, thrilling affairs and it remains to be seen whether they can hold France's slick attack at bay for the full 90-minutes, something we do not believe is possible.
This is Belgium's best ever chance of World Cup glory and we expect the Red Devils to do everything in their power to overcome a very good French side. Belgium are unbeaten in 24 games and you do not go on this sort of run without having an extremely strong team.
Belgium have scored 14 goals in their five World Cup games so far, but they have also conceded five, including two in the games against Tunisia and Japan. The French front line is much mroe talented that those relative minnows so do not expect the Belgians to keep a clean sheet, although you should also expect them to score as they have done in all but twice in their last 25 fixtures.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
Conor McGregor is a legendary UFC fighter. Not many combatants can take a year off from fighting, announce their next bout, and instantly be established as the overwhelming odds-on favorite in the UFC 257 picks. Yet that's exactly how The Notorious one rolls. He will headline UFC 257 on Jan. 23, facing Dustin Poirier in a rematch of former UFC world lightweight champs. McGregor is the -235 favorite in the bout.