- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
Croatia vs Denmark Odds: FIFA World Cup Preview & Prediction
Croatia vs Denmark World Cup Odds
The Nizhny Novgorod Stadium plays host to the 2018 FIFA World Cup Round of 16 game between Croatia and Denmark at 21:00 local time on Sunday 1st July.
Both sides are capable of winning this fixture, although Croatia are the form team going into the match and are substantial favorites with Bovada.
Croatia vs Denmark PredictionCroatia to win (-120) Bet Now
While some of the bigger nations have struggled to get going at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Croatia have impressed during the group stages by winning all three games, including defeating Argentina 3-0.
Croatia have won six of their last seven international games and have far more attacking options than Denmark who rely exclusively on Christian Eriksen. The Croats have enough talent in their squad to starve Eriksen of the ball and once he is out of the game, Denmark basically have nothing in their locker.
We would expect Croatia to win this game within the regulated 90 minutes, a feat Bovada price at -120.
Croatia vs Denmark Key Bites
- Croatia and Denmark have met five times, but not since 2004. Both sides have won two matches and drawn one.
- Christian Eriksen has covered mroe distance than any other player at this World Cup. he ran 36 kilometers during the Group Stage.
- Croatia coach Zlatko Dalic took charge of the team with only one qualification game remaining.
- The ony goal Croatia conceded in the group stage was a penalty against Iceland.
- None of Denmark's last 10 games have finished with over 2.5 goals.
Croatia vs Denmark Betting Trends
- Croatia have won eight of their last 12 games, drawing two and losing two.
- Croatia have scored 18 and conceded eight in their previous 12 games.
- Ivan Perisic has scored three World Cup goals for Croatia, only Davor Suker with six has more.
- Luka Modric has been in scintilating form and is the man who creates everything for Croatia
- Croatia have kept five clean sheets in their last 12 games and only failed to score in three of the last 12.
- Denmark have drawn six of their last 11 games, but are unbeaten in 19 games.
- Seven of Demark's last 10 games have finished with under 2.5 goals.
- Denmark have only scored seven goals in their last 10 games, conceding only two during those matches.
- The Danes have kept nine clean sheets in their previous 11 games.
- Christian Eriksen has scored 13 goals in his last 16 appearances for Denmark.
Croatia vs Denmark World Cup Preview
Croatia looked impressive in the group stages, winning all three of their games and dominating all three teams they faced. The most impressive area of Croatia's team is their midfield which will likely run Denmark ragged in this Round of 16 fixture.
Luka Modric has shone throughout this tournament and is the creative force behind everything positive for Croatia. He's created chances and even chipped in with two goals himself; he will almost certainly make it into the team of the tournament.
Mario Mandzukic has been an unsung hero for Croatia, battling away in the lone striker role and making a real nuisance of himself. Manzukic deserves a goal just for the effort he has put in, perhaps it will come against Denmark?
It is difficult to see any glaring weaknesses in this current Croatia team, they could be the dark horses for the World Cup title.
Denmark reached the Round of 16 of the World Cup for fourth time in their history and need to beat Croatia to reach the quarter-finals for the second time, the last time being in 1998.
Two draws and one victory were enough to see Denmark progress from Group C and while they have been effective in what they set out to achieve, they have hardly set the world alight with how they approach the game.
Denmark's biggest strength also contributes to their biggest weakness. The Danes are extremely organized, especially in defense, which is why they have kept clean sheets in nine of ther last 11 games, only conceding two goals in the process.
Unfortunately, this defensive approach leaves them toothless in attack. Without Christian Eriksen's 13 goals in 16 games they would not have eve qualified for this World Cup and they are completely lost whenever he has a poor game or is man marked by someone who does not give him space to operate.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
Conor McGregor is a legendary UFC fighter. Not many combatants can take a year off from fighting, announce their next bout, and instantly be established as the overwhelming odds-on favorite in the UFC 257 picks. Yet that's exactly how The Notorious one rolls. He will headline UFC 257 on Jan. 23, facing Dustin Poirier in a rematch of former UFC world lightweight champs. McGregor is the -235 favorite in the bout.
The Pegasus World Cup is a remarkable horse race taking place in Florida, where the best jockeys and trainers in the world gather to compete for $3 million. At once time, the Pegasus World Cup was worth as much as $16 million, and it remains one of the most important races on the calendar.