In a quarterback-heavy year, Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence is the overwhelming favorite to go first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft picks. After that, though, things begin to get interesting. Any number of QBs could go in the 2-3 spots of the draft and there's been plenty of speculation on the order, leading to some attractive options in the betting odds and to some intriguing NFL Draft prop bets.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$500 Sign-up Bonus
Belgium vs Panama Odds
Belgium vs Panama World Cup Odds
Belgium take on Panama at 16:00 local time on Monday 18th June at the Olimpiyskiy Stadion Fisht in Sochi and anything other than a comfortable Belgium victory will be the shock of the tournament.
Belgium vs Panama PredictionBelgium 3-0 +4(0 Bet Now
A Belgium win is as close to a banker bet, one that is almost guaranteed to win, as you will get at the World Cup; it is inconceivable to think that any other result will occur. Belgium is -600 to win the game with Panama at +1700. The draw, which is also unlikely, comes in at +650 but we will be staying away from that bet.
Bovada price Belgium to win with a -1.5 goal handicap at -185 with -2.5 priced at +150. Belgium should hammer their South American opponents so that last bet could yield plenty of value. We also like the look of 3-0 to Belgium at +450. It may be worth trying to bet on Romelu Lukaku being the tournament’s top scorer before this match because his odds will plummet if he bags a couple of goals or even a hat trick.
Belgium vs Panama Key Bites
- Belgium equally Germany’s record of scoring 43 goals during qualifying
- Panama qualified for the World Cup with a negative goal difference
- Romelu Lukaku has scored 12 goals in his last 19 games
- Belgium play a 3-4-2-1 formation
- Panama have an alarming lack of pace in their squad
Belgium were unbeaten during qualifying and would have won all 10 games had they not drawn 1-1 with Greece in their first game. Panama, on the other hand, qualified via a poor quality group and will have never faced a team as strong as Belgium before.
Bookmakers have given a Belgium victory ridiculously short odds so picking a value bet could be difficult, although the -165 available at Bovada on a Belgium - Belgium Half Time/ Full Time market does look a good bet to make.
Belgium vs Panama Betting Trends
- Belgium has never played Panama in an international soccer match.
- This is the 13th World Cup that Belgium has qualified for.
- Belgium’s best World Cup finish was fourth place in 1986.
- Belgium reached the quarter-finals of the 2014 World Cup where they lost 1-0 to Argentina.
- Belgium are currently ranked third in the world by FIFA.
- Belgium has won 14, drawn nine and lost 18 of their 41 games at World Cup finals. They have scored 52 goals and conceded 66 during those games.
- Jan Vertonghen of Tottenham Hotspur is Belgium’s most capped player.
- Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku is Belgium’s all-time top scorer.
- Belgium finished top of Group H in qualifying, winning nine and drawing one of their 10 games. Belgium only conceded six goals and they scored 43 for a +37 goal difference.
- Belgium were +1000 sixth-favorites to win the 2018 World Cup before the tournament started.
- Panama were +100000 joint-last favorites with Saudi Arabia to win the World Cup before the tournament started.
- This is the first World Cup Panama has qualified for.
- Panama are ranked 55th in the world by FIFA.
- Roman Torres, the Panama captain, scored in the 88th minute against Costa Rica to secure qualification to the World Cup for the first time.
- Panama qualified via th CONCACAF Fifth Round by winning three, drawing four and losing four of their 10 games. They scored nine goals and conceded 10 goals during those matches.
- Gabriel Torres and Roman Torres were Panama’s top scorers in the last qualifying round after scoring two goals apiece.
- Blas Perez and Luis Tejada are Panama’s top scorers. They are 37 and 36 years old respectively.
Belgium vs Panama World Cup Preview
Belgium go into the 2018 World Cup in Russia as +1100 sixth favorites and could be a fantastic outside bet to lift the trophy, although Belgium’s stars need to play as a unit rather than talented individuals.
Roberto Martinez’s team scored an incredible 43 goals during their World Cup qualifying campaign, but the majority of the opposition were much weaker than they will face in Russia; do not expect any 9-0 victories like Belgium enjoyed over Gibraltar last August.
The Belgian starting XI is as strong as almost any team in international football, but they do rely on defenders Vincent Kompany and Jan Vertonghen not getting injured because they have sparse cover in central defence.
Martinez tried a 3-4-2-1 formation against Bosnia during qualification and stuck with if for the rest of the campaign. It is a fantastic formation when it works well, but it also has its faults, as were highlighted in the 3-3 draw with Mexico.
Star midfielder Kevin De Bruyne criticised the formation in that game because Belgium’s wingbacks were pinned back for long periods as Mexico played possession football. If other sides employ this strategy against Belgium in Russia, Martinez may have to reshuffle the pack.
The front three for Belgium will strike fear into the hearts of opposition defenders. Romelu Lukaku has bagged 12 goals in his last 19 appearances for club and country and his all round ability has improved since joining Manchester United for £75 million last summer.
Lukaku is backed up by Chelsea’s Eden Hazard, who has enjoyed more freedom plus the captain’s armband, under Martinez while Napoli’s Dries Mertens is a top goal scoring winger.
Panama qualified for their first-ever World Cup and will be delighted just to be on the plane to Russia. Their fans will be passionate, yet they are unlikely to have anything to shout about because Panama really are a poor side.
The South Americans only scored nine goals during qualifying and conceded 10. Hey have only managed two wins, two draws and five losses in the nine games since qualifying for the World Cup. Panama have scored eight goals during those games (five came against Grenada) and conceded 12, including a humiliating 6-0 defeat at the hands of Switzerland.
Coach Hernan Dario Gomez plays a 5-3-2 formation that relies heavily on the spine of the team that has been the same for almost a decade. Panama’s main problem is their players just are not technically gifted as almost every other World Cup team and the squad has an alarming lack of pace throughout it, something Belgium will be relishing.
This fixture looks like the biggest mismatch of all of the Group Stage games at the World Cup and it is unthinkable that Belgium will not walk away with all three points. Bovada prices a Belgium victory at -650 which makes them unbackable but they do offer a generous -180 on a Belgium win with a -1 spread.
Another bet that should yield value is the Half Time / Full Time of Belgium-Belgium at a rather generous -180. Belgium will walk away with this game and this should be your banker bet of the tournament.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
In boxing terminology, Jake Paul is making a huge step up in class as he enters into the ring to face Ben Askren. Askren is a two-time MMA champion. Still, Paul, who has displayed his skill as a boxer in the past, remains a solid -150 favorite in the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren odds. While a champion fighter, Askren's background prior to MMA is in wrestling and jiu-jitsu.
Kamaru Usman is the heavily-favored -400 betting choice in the UFC 261 odds to retain his UFC world welterweight belt in a rematch with Jorge Masvidal. Usman previously recorded a unanimous decision verdict over Masvidal at UFC 251. In the co-main event, UFC women's strawweight champ Zhang Weili is the -185 chalk in the UFC 261 picks to defend her title against former champion Rose Namajunas
Making Oscars 2021 picks isn't like wagering on a sporting event. While certainly there is the so-called Oscar buzz that's generated around certain films, the decision on which movie, director or actor gains the Academy Award is solely based on a secret ballot held by the members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. There are no past performances to assess, so going with an underdog isn't necessarily a bad strategy.