NBA Picks Parlay: Is Denver A Clipper Joint?
Clippers Face Nuggets in Western Showdown
Long, grinding road trips are the inevitable price that all West Coast teams must pay. This is the third sojourn of the 2017-18 NBA campaign for the Los Angeles Clippers of at least four games, this one a season-high seven-game trek that started in the East and worked its way West. Impressively, the Clippers have won four of six on the trip after going a combined 3-6 in previous four and five-game journeys. This is a huge contest for the 31-27 Clippers, ninth in the West and chasing the No. 8-seeded Nuggets (33-27).
The Cleveland Cavaliers have cooled a bit, with two losses in their past three games since their four-game winning streak ended. But they've had their way with the Brooklyn Nets for some time now, especially on their home court. Home cooking tends to hold forth when the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers meet. The home team has won seven in a row in this series.
This trio looks to be a solid three-team NBA parlay package for Tuesday, and we think you should go with it, utilizing the odds provided by Bovada.
Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Preview
Facing the Cavs has proven to be nothing but trouble for the Nets, who've lost five of six to Cleveland. The good news is they finally beat Cleveland earlier this season, but that 112-107 triumph came Oct. 27 in Brooklyn. The Nets have dropped nine straight at Cleveland dating back to 2013. Cleveland has won five of its last seven games, averaging 116.1 points, .507 field goal percentage and 13.6 from three-point range per game in that span. Brooklyn is 0-8 in February and have lost six in a row on the road.Cleveland Cavaliers (-10.5), over (221) (-800)
Los Angeles Clippers vs Denver Nuggets Preview
In general, the Clippers don't enjoy their journeys to mile high country. They haven't won in Denver since 2015, and were schooled there 129-114 on a previous visit this season. And considering it's the last game of a long, cross-country seven-game road swing, you've got to suspect the tired Clippers are just anxious to sleep in their own beds. The Nuggets are also carrying a hot hand of late, going 10-4 in their last 14 games, with the losses coming to Boston, San Antonio and Houston (twice).Denver Nuggets (-4), under (233) (-210)
Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat Preview
The Heat are just 2-8 in their last 10 games, but they've won two in a row on home court at American Airlines Arena, which bodes well as the Sixers come to town. This set could be billed as the Iliad and Odyssey, because it's as Homer as it gets. The Heat have won the last five meetings in Miami, while the 76ers have taken four in a row in Philly. Miami blew a 24-point lead and fell 104-102 Feb. 14 at Philadelphia, Dwyane Wade missing a game-tying jumper at the buzzer.Miami Heat (+1), over (206) (no line)
- Clippers C DeAndre Jordan is second in the NBA in rebounds per game (15.0).
- Denver's Nikola Jokic had his three-game triple-double streak snapped Sunday, but he’s still averaging 20.1 points, 11.4 rebounds and 8.9 assists over his last 14 games. Denver is 20-6 this season when Jokic records a double-double.
- Miami's 115-89 win Saturday over the Memphis Grizzlies was the Heat's largest margin of victory this season.
- Philadelphia's 109-94 loss Sunday at Washington ended a seven-game win streak for the 76ers.
- The Cavaliers are averaging an NBA-high 19.4 fast break points in February. The Cavs scored 30.0 fast break points over the past two games.
- Brooklyn has allowed 115 points per game in February while scoring an average of 105 PPG.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...