Boxing's seniors' tour comes to fruition on Nov. 28 as former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, 54, steps into the ring to face Roy Jones Jr., 51, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Jones, a world champion in five weight classes during his career, is the +150 underdog in the fight. Tyson is the odds-on -185 favorite. A Tyson knockout is also the +135 chalk as the most likely outcome.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
NBA Picks Parlay: Rockets Blast Timberwolves
Minnesota Has A Houston Problem
The last time the Minnesota Timberwolves had their way with the Houston Rockets, Kevin Love was their star player. That was back during the 2011-12 NBA season, when Minnesota took three out four from the Rockets. Ever since then, when it comes to the Rockets, the Timberwolves see a red glare. They've lost three in a row to Houston, 11 of the last 12 meetings and 15 out of 17 games.
The Toronto Raptors used to encounter similar difficulties with the Miami Heat. Miami won 16 in a row from Toronto from 2010-14, but since then, the Raptors are 8-3 versus the Heat. We like both of these games, along with Cleveland's visit to Oklahoma City, as part of the three-game NBA parlay, based on odds provided by Bovada.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Oklahoma City Thunder Preview
Since ransacking their roster at the NBA trade deadline, the Cavs look to be a different club. They've won three in a row and are 2-0 on their current road trip, coming to Oklahoma City off an impressive 121-99 win at Boston. Cleveland has allowed 103 points on average since the deals, after coughing up more than 125 points per game in their previous three contests. Oklahoma City posted a stunning 125-105 win at Golden State, but then lost to the lowly Lakers. They've dropped two of their last three at home.Cleveland Cavaliers (+1.5), under 221) (even)
Houston Rockets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Preview
The Rockets have won eight in a row and NBA scoring leader James Harden (31.3 PPG) was named NBA player of the week the past two weeks. Last week, Harden averaged 33.0 points, 6.8 assists, 5.3 rebounds and 1.25 steals while also hitting 18 three-pointers and shooting 39.1 percent. But Harden scored just 10 points when Houston beat Minneosota 116-98 on Jan. 18. Eric Gordon came off the bench to put up 30 in that game.Houston Rockets (-2.5), over (222) (-145)
Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors Preview
The Raptors have won five in a row and will be looking to match their season-high win streak of six, which they've achieved twice. During their current streak the Raptors are averaging 15.2 three-point field goals per game, second only to Houston’s 15.8. Toronto has averaged 27.4 assists, third behind Golden State and Washington. Miami has lost three straight and four of five on the road. Miami center Kelly Olynyk (shoulder strain) did not make the trip to Toronto.Toronto Raptors (-8), under (207) (-300)
Take These Tidbits To The Hoop
- Cedi Osman will start his third straight game at small forward for Cleveland. He's averaged 14 points, 5.5 rebounds, three assists and two steals since becoming a starter
- The Thunder scored 148 points earlier this season in beating the Cavs at Cleveland
- Thunder guard and team scoring leader (25.5 points per game) Russell Westbrook (ankle) is an uncertain starter
- The last time the Timberwolves and Rockets played in Minnesota on Jan. 11, 2017, the Timberwolves won 119-105
- The Rockets have signed former Memphis Grizzlies forward/center Brandan Wright for the remainder of the season
- Toronto was so dominant in its last three wins that neither of the Raptors' all-stars - Kyle Lowry or DeMar DeRozan - played a fourth-quarter minute in any of the games
- The Raptors are fourth in the NBA in offensive rating and third in defensive rating, the only team in the top four in both categories
- Miami's 90-89 win at Toronto on Jan. 9 was the first victory there by the Heat since Nov. 29, 2013
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...