Boxing's seniors' tour comes to fruition on Nov. 28 as former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, 54, steps into the ring to face Roy Jones Jr., 51, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Jones, a world champion in five weight classes during his career, is the +150 underdog in the fight. Tyson is the odds-on -185 favorite. A Tyson knockout is also the +135 chalk as the most likely outcome.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
Russia vs Egypt Odds
Russia vs Egypt World Cup Odds
Russia play Egypt in the second Group A match of the 2018 World Cup at 21:00 local time on June 19th at the Saint Petersburg Stadium in St. Petersburg.
Russia vs Egypt PredictionGermany/Germany +120 Bet Now
Russia need to try and not get carried away with their 5-0 win over Saudi Arabia because it was their first victory in eight matches and Egypt will pose a much sterner test. Egypt know that they likely have to beat both Russia and Saudi Arabia if they are to progress to the Round of 16, which will only serve as a catalyst for Mohamed Salah.
Salah scored 44 goals in all competitions last season and is in the running for the Ballon d’or. He will need to put in a world class performance if he is to drag a demoralised Egypt side back onto their feet and on track for three vital points; a defeat would likely spell the end of the 2018 World Cup for Egypt.
We like the +280 on Egypt to win this encounter simply because that is the only result that will be sufficient for them. When the odds are stacked against Salah he seems to be able to come up with the goods.
Russia vs Egypt Key Bites
- Mohamed Salah simply has to start this game even if he is not 100% fit
- Denis Cheryshev will be full of confidence after coming on as a sub and scoring twice for Russia
- Russian players cover 118 kilometers in their opening game compared to 107 kilometers for Egypt
- Both Egypt and Russia need to improve their pass accuracy as both completed 78% of their passes in their opening games
- Russia has never lost to a team from Africa in the four games against countries from that continent
Russia vs Egypt Betting Trends
- Russia has won just once in eight matches.
- Yuri Gazinsky of Russia score the 2018 World Cup’s first goal.
- Denis Cheryshev came off the bench to score twice in the 5-0 win over Saudi Arabia.
- Midfielder Alan Dzagoev will likely miss the rest of the World Cup after picking up an injury.
- The 5-0 win over Saudi Arabia was the biggest by a home nation since 1934.
- Aleksandr Golovin was the man of the match in the opening game with one goal and two assists.
- Russia scored more than twice as many goals in their opening game as they did in the entire 2014 World Cup.
- Artem Dzyuba scored 89 seconds after coming off the substitute bench, one of the fastest in World Cup history.
- Sergei Ignashevich became the oldest Russian player at the World Cup aged 38 years and 355 days.
- Despite only having 39% of possession, Russia had 14 shots, seven on target, against Saudi Arabia.
- Egypt lost their opening match 1-0 to Uruguay after conceding a goal in the 89th minute.
- Mohamed Salah did not feature in the opening game despite recovering from a shoulder injury.
- Egypt showed that without Salah in the team, they lack firepower and a cutting edge going forward.
- The Egyptians are still winless in World Cup finals. They have now drawn two and lost three of their games.
- No Egyptian player has scored in their team’s previous three World Cup finals matches.
- Egypt were outplayed for long stretches of their opening fixture and only managed eight shots on goal, three of which were on target.
- Bovada priced Egypt winning the 2018 World Cup at +15000 before the tournament. They are now +30000.
- Thanks to Russia and Uruguay winning their opening games, Egypt will likely have to beat Russia and Saudi Arabia in order to progress to the Round of 16.
- The Egyptians are +280 to beat Russia, with Russia +115 to walk away with all three points.
- Egypt has never faced Russia before.
Russia vs Egypt World Cup Preview
Russia smashed five goals past Saudi Arabia in their opening match for a 5-0 victory, the largest by a host nation since 1934. While the Russians should be delighted with getting off to a winning start, they need to not get carried away because Saudi Arabia were nothing short of awful.
The Russian have already been hit by injuries before the tournament started and they resulted in Stanislav Cherchesov drafting Sergei Ignashevich into the squad despite being almost 39-years old. Now they have to make plans to play with Alan Dzagoev who left the field of play on 24 minutes with what looked to be a hamstring injury.
Denis Cheryshev staked his claim for a place in the starting XI when he replaced Dzagoev and went on to score two goals and made one for his team mates. Egypt will be wary of Dzagoev and it will likely be the job of Mohamed Elneny to keep him under wraps in this match.
Egypt went down to a 89th minute goal against Uruguay and now face an uphill task to qualify for the next round. While losing in the latter stages of a game suggest the fixture was tight, Uruguay dominated for long stretches and were worthy winners.
Uruguay limited Egypt to only eight shots and only three of those were on target. You cannot help feeling that if Mohamed Salah was on the field of play that Egypt could have found an equalizing goal and they would be going into this match with a completely different mindset.
The Egyptians lined up in a 4-5-1 formation instead of their traditional 4-3-3. We would expect them to revert to their usual tactics against Russia as it gives them more attacking options, which is exactly what they need.
We previously said that we like that Egypt are +280 to win this game because they need three points; any other result will not likely be enough. We’d probably opt for the straight win instead of a 0.5 goal spread as this reduces the odds to a less favorable -130.
You may also want to feast your eyes on the Draw No Bet market and bet on the side of Egypt who can be backed at +155. This represents superb value because Russia will think they only need one point so could shut up shop and try to hit Egypt on the counter attack.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...