When the March Madness picks are set each season, it's never surprising to see the Gonzaga Bulldogs on the shortlist of potential NCAA Tournament champions.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
Poland vs Senegal Odds
Poland vs Senegal World Cup Odds
Poland take on Senegal for their first time in their history on Tuesday 19th June at 16:00 local time at the Otkrytiye Arena in the capital Moscow.
Poland vs Senegal PredictionGermany/Germany +120 Bet Now
The Polish could be the dark horses of the 2018 World Cup because they have a hard-working team and one of the best strikers in the world in Robert Lewandowski. However, if teams learn how to stop Lewandowksi, Poland have very little firepower at their disposal.
Poland are +125 to win this game, Senegal are +245 and the draw comes in at +215. This should be a tight encounter so look at the -165 for Poland to win with the Draw No Bet market. Senegal have a handful of stars that could trouble Poland’s defense, which has been known to leak goals.
The best strategy for Senegal would be to try and come away from this game with a point before attempting to beat Japan and possibly even Columbia in later games. We like the look of a 1-1 draw at +500 with a second bet, mentioned above, on Poland to win with Draw No Bet.
Poland vs Senegal Key Bites
- Robert Lewandowski is the key player for Poland, everything good goes through him
- Poland usually line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane is vital to Senegal’s success
- Senegal line up in a 4-5-1 formation that is very narrow
- Poland have conceded 13 goals in their previous 10 games
Having only qualified for their first World Cup in three tournaments, Poland will be hoping to make the best of their time in Russia and there is no reason why they cannot progress from the group stages as this is a relatively easy group when everything is considered.
The Poles have enough quality to beat Senegal but they also leak their fair share of goals so Senegal, with Sadio Mane, could cause an upset. The most likely result, however, is a draw and we think both teams would be happy with a share of a spoils in their opening 2018 World Cup game.
Poland vs Senegal Betting Trends
- Poland has qualified for eight World Cup finals.
- Poland failed to qualify for both the 2010 and 2014 World Cups.
- Poland has finished third at the World Cup on two occasions. The first was in 1974 and again in 1982.
- Poland were +6600 to win the 2018 World Cup before the tournament started.
- Poland has won 15, drawn five and lost 11 of its 31 games at World Cup finals. They have scored 44 goals and conceded 40 in those matches.
- Poland finished top of Group E in qualifying with eight wins, one draw and one loss. They scored 28 goals and conceded 14 in those 10 games.
- Robert Lewandowski scored 16 goals in 10 qualifying games to be Europe’s top goal scorer.
- Poland were the quarter finalists at the 2016 European Championships.
- Poland and Senegal have never played each other.
- Senegal were +15000 to win the 2018 World Cup before the tournament started.
- Senegal qualified for the 2018 World Cup by winning Group D of the CAF Round Three. They won four and drew two of their six games, scoring 10 goals and conceding three.
- Senegal’s nickname is the Lions of Teranga.
- This is the second World Cup Senegal has qualified for.
- Senegal reached the quarter finals of the 2002 World Cup in South Korea and Japan. This was their first and only appearance in the World Cup finals.
- Senegal’s World Cup finals record reads two wins, two draws and one defeat in five games. They have scored seven goals and conceded six.
- Cheikh N’Doye and Diafra Sakho scored twice in qualifying and were Senegal’s top scorers.
- Sadio Mane of Liverpool is regarded as one of the best African players of his generation. He holds the Premier League record for the fastest hat trick at only 176 seconds. Mane is the second most expensive African player in history costing Liverpool £34 million.
Poland vs Senegal World Cup Preview
Poland managed to reach the quarter-finals of Euro 2016 and the squad that has headed to Russia for the 2018 World Cup is almost a carbon copy of it. Is this a good thing, or is it bad? Many pundits believe this to be negative because Poland take one of the oldest squads, 11 of their squad are over 30, to Russia so there is a big question mark over their fitness compared to other teams.
Four of Poland’s best players have been blighted with injuries throughout the club season. Robert Lewandowski has been suffering with a kneecap injury while Jacob Blaszczykowski, Poland’s best player at Euro 2016, has missed chunks of the season with a back injury.
Both Kamil Glik and Arkadiusz Milik missed large parts of the season with knee injuries. All four of these players, however, made it into Poland’s 23-man squad.
Any team that has even a half-fit Lewandowski has half a chance of progressing in tournament football. The Bayern Munich striker scored a record 16 goals during Poland’s qualification for the 2018 World Cup and he is vital to Poland progressing from the Group Stage.
Do not completely write off Poland’s chances because they do have some legitimate stars in their ranks and they were ranked as high as fifth in the world by FIFA so they are doing something right.
Senegal caused a major upset at the 2002 World Cup when they beat France in their opening game. Beating Poland would also be a shock, although not on the same scale as that epic victory.
Coach Alliou Cisse used to captain Senegal and prefers to play a 4-5-1 formation that is very narrow. This overloads the midfield area and allows Senegal to attack on the break, using the pace of Sadio Mane to the maximum.
Mane is the team’s legitimate superstar. The lightning fast forward has set the world alight since signing for Liverpool from Southampton for £34 million. It has been a long, arduous season for Mane so there are some doubts over his freshness, but you can bet your bottom dollar that Mane will be doing everything in his power to push Senegal into the knockout stages of the tournament.
Senegal have not been in the best form of late. They may have won five of their previous 15 games, but four of those came in five games. The Senegalese drew seven and lost three of those other matches.
The Senegal defense will have to be at its best to stop Lewandowski from scoring, but they have only conceded eight goals in their past 15 games and recorded nine shutouts during that period.
This should be a close encounter and possibly low scoring, too. The draw comes in at +220, the same odds as a Senegal victory, while Poland are priced at +140 y Bovada. We like the look of the Draw - Draw Half Time / Full Time market at +375 or the Draw - Poland in the same market priced at +450.
Even if you do not bet on this game, please do watch it because the two teams have contrasting styles and it should be quite the spectacle.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
When it comes to Super Bowl prop wagers, Bovada is taking the high road, even though bettor Yuri Andrade took the low road. Andrade was the fellow who ran on the field in the midst of Super Bowl 55. It turned out that he'd wagered $50,000 on a Bovada Super Bowl prop on whether someone would run on the field during the game. Even though the outcome was tainted, Bovada is honoring these wagers.
When seeking out the best NHL player prop picks, best to begin your search on the roster of the Edmonton Oilers.