In a quarterback-heavy year, Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence is the overwhelming favorite to go first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft picks. After that, though, things begin to get interesting. Any number of QBs could go in the 2-3 spots of the draft and there's been plenty of speculation on the order, leading to some attractive options in the betting odds and to some intriguing NFL Draft prop bets.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
Mexico vs Sweden Odds
Mexico vs Sweden World Cup Odds
Set your alarms for 19:00 local time on Wednesday 27th June because that is when Mexico and Sweden take each other on at the Ekaterinburg Arena in their final Group F match at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Mexico vs Sweden PredictionMexico to win 1-0 (+650) Bet Now
Mexico have impressed in their opening two fixtures, first beating Germany 1-0 and then beating Korea Republic 2-1. The six points Mexico have see them sit at the top of Group F with one game to go and a point against Sweden will see them progress to the knockout stages.
Sweden could make it out o the group if they draw against Mexico and Germany fail to beat Korea Republic, but they would be better off trying to win as a victory should see them qualify for the knockout stages unless Germany win by big margin against Korea.
With Sweden having to attack, Mexico’s pacey forwards will be able to attack on the counter and must be relishing that prospect. The Mexicans have been one of the more exciting teams to watch, but they also have a solid defense, which spells bad news for a rather toothless Sweden forward line.
Mexico vs Sweden Key Bites
- Some 48 of Javier Hernandez’ 50 goals from Mexico have come from inside of the penalty area
- Sweden’s Ola Toivonen failed to score for his club in 23 games last season yet scored against Germany with his first shot on target
- Swedish defender Jimmy Durmaz received death threats from Swedish supporters after giving away the free kick that Germany scored from in the 95th minute
- If Javier Hernandez scores against Sweden he will have five goals at World Cup finals, the most of any Mexican player
- The Mexicans have scored 10 goals from the penalty spot at the World Cup, ony France, Germany and Spain have scored more.
Mexico vs Sweden Betting Trends
- Mexico only need a single point against Sweden to ensure they progress to the 2018 FIFA World Cup Round of 16.
- Mexico coach Juan Carlos Osorio is known for rotating his squad and could make several changes to the team that beat Korea Republic 2-1.
- Mexico have played Sweden nine times previously, but only once at the World Cup.
- Javier Hernandez scored his 50th goal for Mexico against Korea Republic and is now the joint leading scorer for Mexico with Luis Hernandez.
- Mexico have won their opening two games for only the second time in their history. The other time was at the 2002 World Cup.
- Mexico are +2500 to win the 2018 World Cup.
- Mexico have now only lost two from 19 games at the group stage of World Cup finals.
- Mexico are unbeaten in four games and have won three consecutive matches.
- Only for of Mexico’s last 15 games have finished with over 2.5 goals.
- Mexico have only conceded two goals in their last eight games, keeping five clean sheets along the way.
- Sweden have to beat Mexico to progress to the Round of 16. They could also make it out of the group if both they and Germany draw their matches.
- Sweden last played Mexico at the World Cup in 1958. They won that game 3-0.
- Sweden’s defeat to Germany was their first loss in the group stage since 1990.
- The Swedes only enjoyed 24 percent possession against Germany, the lowest figure at the World Cup since 1966.
- Worryingly, Sweden have only won four of their previous 13 World Cup games when they have scored first. They have lost four and drawn five of those matches.
- Ola Toivonen’s goal was Sweden’s first from open play at the world Cup since 2006.
- Sweden are +15000 to win the 2018 World Cup.
- Sweden have only won twice in their last 10 matches, drawing four and losing four.
- Only two of Sweden’s previous 10 games have finished with over 2.5 goals.
- Sweden have failed to score in half of their previous eight games.
Mexico vs Sweden World Cup Preview
Nobody would have believed you if you had said that Mexico would have been the most exciting team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup before the tournament started, but they is exactly the case right now.
Mexico got their tactics perfect to beat Germany 1-0 in their opening game and then brushed aside Korea Republic 2-1, with the Korean goal coming in the 93rd minute to flatter the scoreline.
What is scary about Mexico is the speed at which they counter attack; they can literally turn defense into attack in a matter of seconds. In Hirving Lozano Mexico have one of the most exciting young talents on the planet and with Javier Hernandez up front they have a goalscorer who is proven at the highest level; Hernandez only needs half a chance in the box to score.
It remains to be seen how Sweden will recover from their heartbreaking defeat at the hands of Germany. The Swedes allowed Germany back into the game after taking the lead, something that is all too familiar for their fans, before conceding a 95th minute goal from Toni Kroos to walk away empty handed.
Ola Toivonen scored Sweden’s goal against Germany and it was a beautifully taken goal. The main problem Sweden have is Toivonen scoring is something of a rarity as he failed to score in 23 appearances for French Ligue 1 side Toulouse last season.
Sweden have to attack to be in with a chance of beating Mexico but they will play into Mexico’s hands. Perhaps Sweden’s best chance of a goal will be from a set piece because they have a distinct height advantage over the South Americans.
There are several bets you should look at, but make sure you do your own research first as with any betting. Javier Hernandez or Marcus Berg to score first at +200 with Bovada looks like value, while the Draw - Mexico Half Time / Full Time result comes in at +450 is good mostly due to the fact Sweden are likely to play tight in the opening exchanges.
You also cannot go too far wrong with a straight win bet on Mexico. Bovada price this at +215 and that is long enough to tempt us.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
In boxing terminology, Jake Paul is making a huge step up in class as he enters into the ring to face Ben Askren. Askren is a two-time MMA champion. Still, Paul, who has displayed his skill as a boxer in the past, remains a solid -150 favorite in the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren odds. While a champion fighter, Askren's background prior to MMA is in wrestling and jiu-jitsu.
Kamaru Usman is the heavily-favored -400 betting choice in the UFC 261 odds to retain his UFC world welterweight belt in a rematch with Jorge Masvidal. Usman previously recorded a unanimous decision verdict over Masvidal at UFC 251. In the co-main event, UFC women's strawweight champ Zhang Weili is the -185 chalk in the UFC 261 picks to defend her title against former champion Rose Namajunas
Making Oscars 2021 picks isn't like wagering on a sporting event. While certainly there is the so-called Oscar buzz that's generated around certain films, the decision on which movie, director or actor gains the Academy Award is solely based on a secret ballot held by the members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. There are no past performances to assess, so going with an underdog isn't necessarily a bad strategy.