Learn more about how to bet on March Madness here.
March Madness Brackets
- (1) Baylor vs (16) Norfolk State
- (8) North Carolina vs (9) Marquette
- (5) Saint Mary's vs (12) Wyoming/Indiana
- (4) UCLA vs (13) Akron
- (6) Texas vs (11) Virginia Tech
- (3) Purdue vs (14) Yale
- (7) Murray State vs (10) San Francisco
- (2) Kentucky vs (15) Saint Peter's
The East region is arguably the one with the best mix of surprise teams and blue-chip prospects involved. During last week's ACC tournament to get into the March Madness brackets, Virginia Tech went on a special run of victories and that momentum should see them eliminate number six seeds Texas in the first round.
Another team that has the potential to make some noise during the tournament is Saint Mary's, who are the only team to be able to boast a victory over Gonzaga in the West Coast Conference.
Despite absolutely crumbling in the SEC tournament semi-finals, Kentucky have taken the number two seed for the region here. With the player of the year contender Oscar Tshiebwe dominating in the paint for them, expect them to be able to get through into this year's final four.
to win March Madness tournament
Learn more about how to bet using Bovada sports betting.
- (1) Arizona vs (16) Wright State/Bryant
- (8) Seton Hall vs (9) TCU
- (5) Houston vs (12) UAB
- (4) Illinois vs (13) Chattanooga
- (6) Colorado State vs (11) Michigan
- (3) Tennessee vs (14) Longwood
- (7) Ohio State vs (10) Loyola Chicago
- (2) Villanova vs (15) Delaware
This is the region where we're least likely to see some major upsets during the first round, with the top seeds heavy favorites to progress.
Michigan were able to sneak into the bracket because of their strength of schedule in the Big Ten, but when they come up against Colorado State it's likely that they'll see that run come to an end at the first hurdle.
The Elite Eight will likely come down to number one seeds Arizona and the number three seeds Tennesse, with Villanova not as strong as they seem on paper, in what would be a fun rematch of their battle back in December 2021. Although it was Tennesse who got the victory on that occasion, expect the Wildcats to be at their best to progress into the Final Four.
to win March Madness tournament
Learn more about how to bet with BetOnline Sports betting.
- (1) Kansas vs (16) Texas Southern/Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
- (8) San Diego State vs (9) Creighton
- (5) Iowa vs (12) Richmond
- (4) Providence vs (13) South Dakota State
- (6) LSU vs (11) Iowa State
- (3) Wisconsin vs (14) Colgate
- (7) USC vs (10) Miami Florida
- (2) Auburn vs (15) Jacksonville State
A very straightforward bracket that doesn't need much covering if we're honest.
Almost all of the top seeds should advance without too much of a problem, although South Dakota State are much better than their number 13 seeding would have you think. Providence are a solid side who I'd still expect to progress, but it won't be easy.
The next stages are where it gets interesting for these teams, with plenty of quality on each side. Iowa have a really good shot of causing the upset and getting all the way into the Final Four, but it's hard to go against the number one seeds Kansas when you look at the field.
Plenty of chance for an upset or two in this bracket. Ron Harper Jr has been excellent this season for Rutgers and they have a very real shot of progressing past Alabama in the first round.
When you analyze the field though, it's looking really difficult for anyone to stop Gonzaga in the West. They're the deepest squad with the best starting five, and they're not only my pick to make the Final Four, but also to win the entire thing.
See below the top sportsbooks where you can wager online and choose the best one for you: