In a quarterback-heavy year, Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence is the overwhelming favorite to go first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft picks. After that, though, things begin to get interesting. Any number of QBs could go in the 2-3 spots of the draft and there's been plenty of speculation on the order, leading to some attractive options in the betting odds and to some intriguing NFL Draft prop bets.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
France vs Australia Odds
France vs Australia World Cup Odds
France and Australia face each other at 11:00 local time on Saturday 16th June at the Kazan Arena in Kazan.
France vs Australia PredictionFrance (2-0) +375 Bet Now
There is little chance of any other result than a French victory in the clash with Australia as is evident by Bovada’s odds of +450 on France winning, +500 on the match being drawn and +1500 on Australia causing an upset. You can find odds of +140 on France winning by three clear goals and that is not outside the realms of possibility.
1-0 is the favored scoreline according to Bovada who price it at +300 with 2-0 to France coming in at +375. If you fancy a 3-0 France win, you will find odds of +500. This is arguably the best French team in recent years so expect them to brush Australia aside with relative ease. 2-0 at +375 looks like the bet to make.
France vs Australia Key Bites
- France has been in fine form since qualifying for the World Cup
- Tim Cahill could become the fourth player in history to score at four World Cups
- France likely to start with a three-pronged attack
- Australia is strongest in its midfield; this will be a key area in this game
- Antoine Griezmann always shines on the biggest stage
The French will be determined to get their World Cup campaign off to the best start possible with three points against Australia. France won all three group games when they lifted the trophy in 1998 and got off to a winning start in 2014 when they eventually reached the quarter-finals.
Australia do not play any teams in qualifying that have the quality of France and this game should be far too much for them. The best team Australia has played recently was a poor Norway side in March 2018 and they fell to a 4-1 defeat.
Expect France to win and win comfortably by at least two clear goals.
France vs Australia Betting Trends
- France have qualified for the World Cup on 15 occasions.
- France won the 1998 World Cup on home soil. They finished as runners-up in 2006 and reached the quarter-finals in 2014.
- France’s World Cup finals record reads 59 games played, 28 wins, 12 draws and 19 defeats. They have scored 106 goals and conceded 71 in those 59 matches.
- The French have won the European Championships twice and were runners-up in 2016, losing to Portugal in the final.
- France has faced Australia three times previously. They won 6-0 in a 2013 friendly, drew 1-1 in a 2001 friendly and lost 1-0 in the 2001 Confederations Cup.
- France were +700 fourth-favorites to win the World Cup before the tournament started.
- France were -350 favorites to win Group C before the tournament started.
- The French topped Group A in qualification, winning seven, drawing two and losing one of their 10 games. They scored 18 goals and conceded six in those 10 matches..
- Both Olivier Giroud and Antoine Griezmann scored four goals during qualification, four goals behind leading scorer Marcus Berg of Sweden.
- Australia’s biggest win was an incredible 31-0 against American Samoa in April 2001.
- This is the fifth World Cup finals that Australia has qualified for.
- Tim Cahill will become only the fourth player in history to score in four different World Cups if he scores during this competition, joining Uwe Seeler, Pele and Miroslav Klose.
- Australia reached the Round of 16 at the 2006 World Cup but failed to progress from the Group Stages in both 2010 and 2014.
- Australia’s record at the World Cup is two wins, three draws and eight defeats from 13 games. They have scored 11 goals and conceded 26 in those 10 matches.
- Australia won Group B by five points after seven wins and one loss in eight games. The Socceroos scores 29 goals and only conceded four.
- Australia then won five, drew four and lost one of its 10 games in the Third Round, before beating Syria 3-2 to progress to the Inter-confederation play off where they beat Honduras 3-1 to qualify.
- Tim Cahill scored 11 goals during qualifying for the 2018 World Cup.
- Australia were +30000 with Bovada to win the World Cup before the tournament started.
France vs Australia World Cup Preview
France go into their first 2018 World Cup Group C match against Australia having been confirmed as the tournament’s fourth-favorites with odds of +750 to lift the coveted trophy. This price will seem like a bargain for some because coach Didier Deschamps has never had a more talented squad of players to choose from during his reign.
The French qualified for the World Cup with ease, topping their group courtesy of seven wins, two draws and a shock 201 defeat at the hands of Sweden, but that only happened because of a complete howler from goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.
Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny and Marseille’s Dimitri Payet missed out on this World Cup through injury while Alexandre Lacazette was not selected despite a relatively strong debut season since his £46.5 million transfer to Arsenal.
Deschamps will not be worried, however, because he can select the likes of Samuel Umtiti and Raphael Varane in the heart of defense and has a wealth of attacking options to call upon, such as Ousmane Dembele, Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann and the potential star player of the World Cup Kylian Mbappe.
Through into the mix a hard-working midfield that has the likes of N’golo Kante, Paul Pogba, and either Thomas Lemar or Blaise Matuidi in it and you can see why the French are excited about this tournament.
Australia are likely to line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation in an attempt to stem the attacking options of the French and it is in the midfield that this game will be won and lost.
Thankfully, for the Aussies, they are strong in this department as Huddersfield Town’s Aaron Mooy and Mile Jedinak will hold the fort in the center of the park while Celtic’s Tom Rogic has something special about him that can turn a game on its head in an instant.
Tim Cahill is Australia’s biggest goal threat despite being the tender age of 38. Cahill has 50 goals in 105 appearances for the “Socceroos” and if he should find the back of the net during this World Cup, he would join the legends that are Pele, Uwe Seeler and Miroslav Klose as the fourth man to score at four different World Cup finals.
On the other side of the coin. Australia are not the best defensively. They may have only conceded four goals during qualifying, but they were playing some extremely poor opposition and their back line will probably have never faced players as strong and skilful as those in the French attack.
It is difficult to look past a French victory in this fixture although you are not going to get rich backing odds of -425 on this happening. France are are more backable -140 with a -0.5 spread and that does look like a solid bet to make.
As Australia like to play down the wings due to having some tricky players in those positions and France being at their weakest in the fullback positions, we particularly like the look of the +350 Bovada is offering on France to win and both teams to score and this is likely to be our bet.
Also consider both teams to score and the game to feature over 2.5 goals at +225 because although we see the Aussie being able to breach the French defense, France have far too much talent for Australia to contain.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
In boxing terminology, Jake Paul is making a huge step up in class as he enters into the ring to face Ben Askren. Askren is a two-time MMA champion. Still, Paul, who has displayed his skill as a boxer in the past, remains a solid -150 favorite in the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren odds. While a champion fighter, Askren's background prior to MMA is in wrestling and jiu-jitsu.
Kamaru Usman is the heavily-favored -400 betting choice in the UFC 261 odds to retain his UFC world welterweight belt in a rematch with Jorge Masvidal. Usman previously recorded a unanimous decision verdict over Masvidal at UFC 251. In the co-main event, UFC women's strawweight champ Zhang Weili is the -185 chalk in the UFC 261 picks to defend her title against former champion Rose Namajunas
Making Oscars 2021 picks isn't like wagering on a sporting event. While certainly there is the so-called Oscar buzz that's generated around certain films, the decision on which movie, director or actor gains the Academy Award is solely based on a secret ballot held by the members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. There are no past performances to assess, so going with an underdog isn't necessarily a bad strategy.