In a quarterback-heavy year, Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence is the overwhelming favorite to go first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft picks. After that, though, things begin to get interesting. Any number of QBs could go in the 2-3 spots of the draft and there's been plenty of speculation on the order, leading to some attractive options in the betting odds and to some intriguing NFL Draft prop bets.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$500 Sign-up Bonus
England vs Belgium Odds
England vs Belgium World Cup Odds
England face Belgium in the 2018 FIFA World Cup Group G game at 20:00 local time on Thursday 28th June at the Kaliningrad Stadium.
England vs Belgium PredictionBelgium to win Draw No Bet (-110) Bet Now
Both England and Belgium have already qualified for the knockout stages of the tournament and neither will be too worried about who they face in the Round of 16. The most likely outcome is that England or Belgium will face Japan or Senegal in the next round.
This game could have been very exciting had it taken place later in the competition. As it happens, it could be a massive anti-climax as both managers look set to ring in the changes to give their players a rest and to avoid them getting injured for matches that are actually of importance.
England and Belgium would love to top the group as it is a confidence booster for their players. You get the feeling, however, that both sides would be happy with a draw and will just go through the motions in this fixture.
If any team is to win this game it would be Belgium because they have more strength in depth than the Three Lions.
England vs Belgium Key Bites
- Harry Kane has eight goals in his last five England appearances
- Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku has scored a brace in each of his last three games
- Michy Batshuayi has two goals in his last two games for Belgium, both after coming on as a substitute
- Midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has not scored in his last 15 games for Belgium
- Eden Hazard has been involved in 23 goals in his last 21 appearances for Belgium, made up of 11 goals and 12 assists
England vs Belgium Betting Trends
- If England beat Belgium they will win Group G and progress to the knockout stages of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- England could also top the group if they draw, but it depends on how many yellow cards they pick up during those 90 minutes.
- England manager Gareth Southgate has already stated he is likely to make several changes to his team, including resting star striker Harry Kane.
- Harry Kane has five goals at this tournament, including a hat trick against Panama.
- The 6-1 win over Panama was England’s biggest win at a major tournament.
- Harry Kane became only the third England player to score a hat trick at the World Cup. The others are Geoff Hurst in the 1966 final and Gary Lineker against Poland in 1986.
- England scored as many goals against Panama as they did in their previous seven World Cups combined.
- Harry Kane has scored in all five of his last five international games. Kane has eight goals in five games.
- England are unbeaten in their last 12 games.
- England have won 15 of the previous 20 encounters with Belgium, drawing four times and losing once.
- Belgium have qualified for the Round of 16 for the fifth time in their history.
- The Belgians reached the quarter-finals of the 2014 World Cup.
- Romelu Lukaku has four goals in this tournament, the same as Cristiano Ronaldo and one less than Harry Kane.
- Ten of Belgium’s last 12 games have finished over 2.5 goals.
- Seven of Belgium’s last 12 games have finished with over 3.5 goals.
- Belgium have score 43 goals in their last 12 games and conceded 10, keeping seven clean sheets.
- Coach Roberto Martinez has hinted he could make up to 10 changes to the team that beat Tunisia 5-2.
- Belgium will likely start with a 3-4-2-1 formation.
- Belgium are +120 second favorites to win Group G with England favorites at -150.
- Michy Batshuayi is expected to replace Romelu Lukaku up front for Belgium.
England vs Belgium World Cup Preview
England go into their final Group G match against Belgium as slight favorites with bovada pricing an England victory at +175 compared to Belgium at +190 and the draw at +210. With both managers looking to make several changes to their starting XI, it makes choosing an outcome difficult at best, some may even say impossible.
It is best to hedge your bets in these situations, which is why we suggest backing either England or Belgium in the Draw No Bet market. Doing this sees your wager returned if the game ends in a draw. Both teams are -110 in this market on Bovada so toss a coin and pick your side!
England are in buoyant mood after a good performance against a resilient Tunisia and a 6-1 thrashing of Panama. We sad in our preview of England vs Panama that if England started quickly out of the blocks they could have a rout. This happened and England led 5-0 at the break.
The English looked a better side without Dele Alli in the side, although this could be coincidence due to the big scoreline. Alli will probably start this game from the bench anyway with him recovering from a thigh strain sustained against Tunisia.
Harry Kane is another player thought to start from the bench. Kane leads the Golden Boot race so will want to play, whether Gareth Southgate allows him some minutes on the pitch remains to be seen.
Belgium have, like England, had an easy ride so far and this is their first real test of the tournament. The Belgians look set to make at least six changes and possibly as many as 10 to rest players and give fringe players a chance at a World Cup.
Romelu Lukaku has 17 goals in his last 11 matches for Belgium and has only failed to core in one of those games. Michy Batshuyi looks like replacing him up front for the England game. Batshuyi found himself leaving Chelsea last season and playing for Borussia Dortmund on loan where he scored nine goals in 13 games, so is a worthy replacement for Lukaku.
We think that Belgium have more strength in depth in their squad so will probably opt for them if the Draw No Bet market. You should keep a close eye on the odds in the run up to the game because they could change dramatically depending on what team news escapes from either camp.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
In boxing terminology, Jake Paul is making a huge step up in class as he enters into the ring to face Ben Askren. Askren is a two-time MMA champion. Still, Paul, who has displayed his skill as a boxer in the past, remains a solid -150 favorite in the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren odds. While a champion fighter, Askren's background prior to MMA is in wrestling and jiu-jitsu.
Kamaru Usman is the heavily-favored -400 betting choice in the UFC 261 odds to retain his UFC world welterweight belt in a rematch with Jorge Masvidal. Usman previously recorded a unanimous decision verdict over Masvidal at UFC 251. In the co-main event, UFC women's strawweight champ Zhang Weili is the -185 chalk in the UFC 261 picks to defend her title against former champion Rose Namajunas
Making Oscars 2021 picks isn't like wagering on a sporting event. While certainly there is the so-called Oscar buzz that's generated around certain films, the decision on which movie, director or actor gains the Academy Award is solely based on a secret ballot held by the members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. There are no past performances to assess, so going with an underdog isn't necessarily a bad strategy.