In a quarterback-heavy year, Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence is the overwhelming favorite to go first overall in the 2021 NFL Draft picks. After that, though, things begin to get interesting. Any number of QBs could go in the 2-3 spots of the draft and there's been plenty of speculation on the order, leading to some attractive options in the betting odds and to some intriguing NFL Draft prop bets.
- 1125% up to $2,500
- 250% bonus up to $250
- 350% bonus up to $1000
- 450% bonus up to $1000
- 5100% up to $500
- 6100% up to $300
- 750% up to $1000
- 8Up to $500 bonus
- 9100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 10$300 Sign-up Bonus
Denmark vs France Odds
Denmark vs France World Cup Odds
The Luzhniki Stadium is the venue for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Group C match between Denmark and France at 17:00 local time on Tuesday 26th June.
Denmark vs France PredictionDraw (+160) Bet Now
What should have been a highly entertaining game could turn out to be a damp squib because Denmark only need a point to be certain of qualifying for the next round and France are already safely through.
Denmark have not been overly convincing so far. They were the second-best team when the beat Peru 1-0 and Australia were worth their point in the 1-1 draw played between the two.
France seem to be just going through the motions at the moment and doing the bare minimum to scrape through games.They struggled to beat Australia and Peru were the better side for much of their encounter with Les Bleus and we believe Denmark can frustrate them even more and claim a share of the spoils.
Denmark vs France Key Bites
- Christian Eriksen has scored 15 goals in his previous 15 games for Denmark, plus he has three assists to his name
- France have won the previous three meetings with Denmark, 2-1, 2-0 and 2-0
- Denmark’s last six games have all finished with less than 2.5 goals
- Kylian Mbappe will join the likes of Pele and Michael Owen as one of six teenagers to score more than one goal in the World Cup finals if he finds the net against Denmark
- France looked a better side with Olivier Giroud leading the line, will he start this final group game?
Denmark vs France Betting Trends
- Denmark need at least a point to progress to the Round of 16 for only the fourth time in their history.
- A Danish victory would see Denmark win Group C, something Bovada says is a +350 chance.
- Denmark beat Peru 1-0 in their opening game and drew 1-1 with Australia in game two.
- Christian Eriksen and Yussuf Poulsen have both scored one goal each.
- Christian Eriksen has been involved in 18 goals in his last 15 appearances in a Denmark shirt.
- Yussuf Poulsen is suspended for this match after picking up two yellow cards in the opening two games.
- Denmark will be without midfielder William Kvist through injury.
- The last time these two teams met was at the 2002 World Cup group stage. Denmark won 2-0 to eliminate France, who were defending champions.
- The goal conceded against Australia was the first goal allowed by Kasper Schmeichel in 571 minutes.
- Denmark have drawn five of their last nine games.
- France are guaranteed a place in the 2018 FIFA World Cup knockout stages regardless of the result against Denmark.
- France beat Australia 2-1 and followed that up with a 1-0 victory over Peru.
- France beat Denmark 2-1 in the final group game of the 1998 World Cup. France had a 100 percent record and went on to win the tournament.
- Only five teenagers have scored multiple goals in a single World Cup. Kylian Mbappe of France has the opportunity to join that list.
- Goalkeeper Hugo Lloris played in this 100th France game against Peru.
- France have won nine of their previous 13 games, drawing three and losing once, 3-1 to Colombia.
- France has only kept four clean sheets in their last 13 games.
- Kylian Mbappe has score two France goals in his last three appearances.
- Coach Didier Dechamps has publicly stated he wants France to win Group C.
- France are -500 to win Group C with Denmark at +350.
Denmark vs France World Cup Preview
Both Denmark and France have been less than convincing in their opening two group games and are likely to go through the motions in this third and final fixture as Denmark only need a point and France are already safely through.
How Denmark perform in this latest battle depends on Christian Eriksen. The Tottenham Hotspur midfielders has score 15 goals in his last 15 games and has also three assists during that time. France will need to stay tight on Eriksen and prevent him from having too much freedom otherwise he has the ability to tear them apart.
Age Gareide, the Danish coach, will be forced into at least one change because Yussuf Poulsen is suspended for this game after picking up two yellow cards. Poulsen scored the winner against Peru and is a key man when defending set pieces.
Gareide may also drop wideman Pione Sisto who has had an indifferent tournament so far and looks low on confidence.
France have assembled one their best squads in recent years, but you get the feeling they almost believe they can beat anyone in this tournament without giving 100 percent. The French have shown moments of brilliance yet they struggled to beat both Australia and Peru.
Coach Didier Dechamps has said he wants France to win Group C, something that will happen if France avoid defeat. With the knockout stages looming, however, Dechamps should be instructing his players to step their game up a gear or two and show the world what they are capable of.
One bright spark in the French team is Kylian Mbappe. Not only did he become France’s youngest player to score for France at a major tournament, aged 19 years, 183 days, he has had a hand in eight goals in his past nine games for France, scoring and assisting four. Should Mbappe score against Denmark he will become only the sixth teenager in history to score more than once at a World Cup finals.
With five of Denmark’s previous nine games ending in a draw, all six of their previous six games ending under 2.5 goals and the fact the Danes only need one point to reach the knockout stages, everything is pointing towards a share of the spoils in this fixture.
The draw is +165 with Bovada and looks the best bet to make, especially with France being out of sorts right now. Bovada also price the 0-0 and 1-1 draw at +450 showing that even the bookmakers believe this match will end in a stalemate, which is bad news for Australian fans as it means their World Cup campaign would come to an abrupt end.
Category : Betting PicksMore articles...
In boxing terminology, Jake Paul is making a huge step up in class as he enters into the ring to face Ben Askren. Askren is a two-time MMA champion. Still, Paul, who has displayed his skill as a boxer in the past, remains a solid -150 favorite in the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren odds. While a champion fighter, Askren's background prior to MMA is in wrestling and jiu-jitsu.
Kamaru Usman is the heavily-favored -400 betting choice in the UFC 261 odds to retain his UFC world welterweight belt in a rematch with Jorge Masvidal. Usman previously recorded a unanimous decision verdict over Masvidal at UFC 251. In the co-main event, UFC women's strawweight champ Zhang Weili is the -185 chalk in the UFC 261 picks to defend her title against former champion Rose Namajunas
Making Oscars 2021 picks isn't like wagering on a sporting event. While certainly there is the so-called Oscar buzz that's generated around certain films, the decision on which movie, director or actor gains the Academy Award is solely based on a secret ballot held by the members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. There are no past performances to assess, so going with an underdog isn't necessarily a bad strategy.