Brazil vs Belgium World Cup Odds
My Team's Next MatchBrazil
Brazil take on Belgium at the Kazan Arena at 21:00 local time on Friday 6th July in what should be an amazing spectacle. Both teams will fancy their chances of winning the 2018 FIFA World Cup if they can get through this difficult fixture unscathed.
This is a game that is not to be missed if you are a fan of the beautiful game, it has the potential to go down as one of the greatest games in the history of football.
Brazil vs Belgium Prediction
It is quite difficult to predict the outcome of Brazil versus Belgium simply because both teams can be brilliant on their day and both would be worthy 2018 FIFA World Cup champions.
We think Brazil will edge this game for the pure fact that Belgium are yet to come up against such a talented forward line in this tournament, or indeed in the past 15 games, yet have still leaked two or more goals against the likes of Bosnia, Mexico, Tunisia and more recently Japan.
Brazil look like they are starting to click with Neymar back to full fitness, creating chances and scoring goals, while the Brazilian defense has not been breached in eight of their last nine games.
If we were to bet on Belgium, we would take the Belgium to qualify at +150 as this also includes extra time and penalties if the game goes that far.
Brazil vs Belgium Key Bites
- Brazil have won all four games they have played against Belgium, although the last one was at the 2002 World Cup
- Neymar has been fouled 23 times so far at this tournament, more than any other player
- Brazil are unbeaten in 15 games in all competitions and have only conceded three goals
- Belgium are now undefeated in 23 matches
- Belgium became the first team since World Cup 1966 to come from two goals down to win when they defeated Japan
Brazil vs Belgium Betting Trends
- Neymar has had the most shots, shots on target and created more chances of anyone at this World Cup
- Neymar has been directly involved in 20 goals in his last 19 games, scoring 11 and assisting nine
- Firmino scored his seventh goal for Brazil against Mexico, all seven goals have been the final goal of the game
- Brazil are +300 favorites to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Brazil finished fourth at the 2014 World Cup
- Belgium have qualified for the World Cup quarter-finals for only the second time
- Belgium have never kept a clean sheet during the knockout stages of the World Cup in 12 attempts
- Eden Hazard has scored 10 goals and assisted nine goals in his last 18 games
- Romelu Lukaku has scored 15 goals in his last 20 games for club and country
- Belgium are +500 to win the 2018 World Cup
Brazil vs Belgium World Cup Preview
Fifteen games unbeaten and eight clean sheets in nine games is title winning form in any competition so it is easy to see why Bovada make Brazil favorites to beat Belgium then go on to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Brazil have been effective without being spectacular in their four World Cup to date, although they have looked mightily impressive in spells. The Mexico game in particular saw many moments of sheer brilliance from their forwards, with Neymar putting in yet another man of the match performance.
Sticking with Neymar, the world’s most expensive footballer tops the charts in many stats. He has been fouled 23 times to date, the most of any player, and has has 23 shots, 12 shots on target and created 16 chances for team mates, which is the most of anyone at this tournament.
The only weakness you used to find in the Brazil side was it’s often suspect defence but they have managed eight shutouts in their last nine outings so you cannot even point the finger at this area. Perhaps Brazil’s main weakness could be their mental toughness as they have not been forced to dig deep to win a game and this could lead to some overconfidence, something they can ill afford against Belgium.
This Belgium side is been called the Golden Generation of Belgian football yet those words will count for nothing if they do not manage to overcome Brazil and progress to the semi finals and beyond.
Belgium have, on paper, one of the best starting XIs in the world, one that you could argue rivals Brazil’s first choice team. A superb goalkeeper, great defenders, one of the world’s best midfielders and a striker who bangs in goals for fun. The problem lies in Belgium do not often play like a team, instead like 11 individuals.
There was definitely a superb team spirit in their 3-2 victory over Japan in the last round. Belgium dug deep to overturn a 2-0 deficit to win the game 3-2. While that performance could have taken plenty out of the players, both physically and mentally, it should stand them in good stead for this game and for future matches.
One area of concern for Belgium is their defense, which seems porous despite it featuring some of the Premier League’s top players. The conceded two goal against both lowly Japan and Tunisia at this tournament so image what they will be like when Neymar and company come at them with wave after wave of attacks.
Category : Betting Picks
Tag : FIFA World Cup
July 4th in the USA is about fireworks, apple pie, the flag, and if you happen to be on stage at Nathan's Famous Restaurant in Brooklyn, N.Y., cramming as many hot dogs as you can down your gullet.
Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest is as much a staple of America's Independence Day as any other patriotic celebration. And let's face it, what's more American than eating too much on a holiday?
Dana White promised fireworks when UFC made its bow on Fight Island, and he has delivered on that promise. Three world title belts will be on the line at UFC 251 on July 11 when the promotion gathers for the first time on the private island in Abu Dhabi that they will call home for the month of July. UFC will contest three other cards on the island later this month.
Check out the picks for the available futures available at the main sportsbooks.
Check out the 2020 Belmont Stakes Betting odds an picks. Don't miss these tips before wagering.