Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies 2018 Odds
Despite the fact the favorite has won the Juvenile Fillies 18 times in 33 years, more recently the race has been one of the best in terms of picking long shots. In 2017 Caledonia Road won at odds of 17-1, continuing a recent trend of double-digit winners. In fact, over the past 10 years the average odds on the winner has been 15-1.
Here’s a look at the probable field, with the first number indicating the Churchill Downs future bet odds, the second number indicating future bet odds in Bovada’s online racebook. All runners can be bet at Bovada on request.
Final entries and odds will be announced on Monday, October 29.
Bellafina (5/2, +250)
- Ran second in her career debut and then stepped right up to graded-stakes racing where she has reeled off three consecutive wins including last out in the (G1) Chandelier Stakes where she essentially walked home to a 6 1/2 length win.
Serengeti Empress (4/1, +350)
- Took a huge step forward last out to blow away the field by more than 19 lengths to win the (G2) Pocahontas Stakes at Churchill, so she obviously loves the track.
Restless Rider (9/2, +600)
- Won her first two career starts at Churchill, was second in the (G1) Spinaway Stakes and then came back to win the (G1) Darley Alcibiades, stalking the pace before drawing off to win by 2 1/2 lengths.
- 1Lots Of Early Speed In The Field
- 2Reflect Looks To Be Able To Run All Day
- 3Bet The Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies
Lots Of Early Speed In The Field
Jaywalk (6/1, +1000)
- Led the field from gate-to-wire to win the one-mile (G1) Frizette at Belmont Park to get into the Breeders’ Cup, she’ll be stepping up in terms of competiton level here and stretching out in distance.
Sippican Harbor (8/1, +700)
- Won the Spinaway Stakes at odds of 16-1 ahead of Restless Rider who came back to win the Alcibiades, which is always a significant handicapping angle.
- Louisiana-bred filly set the pace in the Chandelier before finishing a distant second to Bellefina, expect her to go to the lead once again and take them as far as she can.
Reflect Looks To Be Able To Run All Day
- Only has a maiden win to her name in four lifetime starts, but showed a big improvement stretching out in distance to finish second in the Alcibiades and probably wants even more distance.
Splashy Kisses (20-1)
- Was second in the Pocahontas Stakes, but would have to improve by almost 20 lengths to match Serengeti Empress and that’s not going to happen. Cross entered in the Juvenile Fillies Turf.
Best Future Bet Value – Restless Rider
Bet The Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies
The Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies goes Friday, November 2 from Churchill Downs with an expected post time of 4:40 PM Eastern. The race will be broadcast live on the NBC Sports Network.
Bet the 2018 Breeders’ Cup World Championships with an account at Bovada or one of these other top-rated online racebooks.
Play Now100% bonus up to $1000
Play Now100% up to $1,000
Play Now100% up to $500
Play Now100% up to $300
Play Now50% up to $1000
Play Now$500 Sign Up Bonus
Play Now100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
Play Now$500 Sign-up Bonus
Play Now100% up to $500